Executive (Logistics Support)
Reporting to the Assistant Director, Fresh Food Distribution Centre, your primary function is to provide customer service and act as the single point of contact in monitoring of KPIs and investigation of the service failures. You will manage the warehouse inventory to achieve accurate expiry control and high order fulfillment rate. You will also maintain the ISO system. In addition, you shall manage operations for one of the warehouses. You will also be involved in logistics improvement projects through process mapping, information flow and Scorecard data analysis.
- Degree in Business Administration or Logistics Management is preferred or minimum Diploma with 3 years’ logistics working experience
- Strong PC skills in Excel spreadsheet and PowerPoint flowcharting
- Good communication and writing skills
- Familiar with ISO 9001 and ISO 22000
- Knowledge of Warehouse Management System is a plus
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
NTUC Fairprice Co-operative Ltd