Executive, HR Operations - Representative Notification Framework (RNF) Compliance
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Human Resources function balances organisational aspirations and employee needs, as we accelerate and strengthen people capabilities to enable sustainable business growth at UOB. Our team of Human Resources specialists are guided by four employee commitments: do what is right, build meaningful careers, make a real difference and lead by positive example.
You will provide time sensitive support for fit and proper certification of sales representatives to facilitate prompt RNF licensing as well as compliance with regulatory and audit requirements.
Your key responsibilities will include the following:
- Manage licensing for sales representatives and deliver daily RNF related transactions in a timely manner, eg. application & cessation of license and regulated activities, sales code issuance, etc.
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to conduct due diligence checks on newly appointed sales representatives prior to RNF lodgements
- Maintain real-time and accurate SFA/FAA register
- Closely monitor daily RNF activities to ensure that MAS is promptly notified of changes to personal particulars &/or regulated activities of sales representatives
- Assist in managing annual declarations and background screening of sales representatives
- Address any queries relating to RNF matters and assist in audits and compliance reviews
- Assist in reviewing processes for continuous improvement and participate actively in HR initiatives and projects
- Recognised tertiary qualification with at least 3 years of experience in Human Resources operations
- Well-versed with RNF and MAS’ Guidelines on Fit and Proper Criteria and familiar with processing RNF related transactions
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Meticulous, organized and process-oriented with the ability to observe and operate within tight timelines
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team player who is also able to work independently
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)