Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 4-Jul-2018
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Service all players with general enquiries of the loyalty program at the Loyalty Club desks and designation service locations.
- Build a strong membership database using the player tracking system in creating new members accounts and record pertinent contact information.
- Assist in keeping database updated with accurate personal information of card members.
- Through one-on-one contact, keep players informed of all pre-determined upcoming card programs, promotions, events and offers at Marina Bay Sands.
- Thorough understanding of the Marina Bay Sands loyalty program and response to any enquiries from card members regarding the program information.
- Develop new relationships with potential players and nurturing existing player relationships.
- Be able to maintain portfolio of assigned active and inactive players.
- Be able to show results in regards to bringing inactive players back to the Company and be able to maintain players play activity.
- Work with Call Centre Reservations to book rooms for qualifying players.
- Obtain players’ preferences and feedback to be used as a marketing tool to assist in the development of new events and other incentive programs.
- Support event activities by introducing and inviting players to events throughout the year.
- Be their point of contact and host customers at the casino events and promotions.
- College education in marketing / business and above in related field is preferred.
- Minimum two years’ experience within a service or hospitality industry is ideal
- Familiarity with gaming industry is advantageous
- Fluent in use of Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Willing to work shift hours or over weekend
- Ability to speak in Mandarin will be advantageous due to high volume of customer from North Asia