Executive , Healthcare Clinical Data Migration
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 1-Aug-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875164
Bachelor's / Honours
- Administratively support NGEMR implementation;
- Co-ordinate work efforts along Functional Groups and modules;
- Co-ordinate and administer NGEMR tracks
- Assists in various phases of NGEMR project especially with Testing, Go Live activities as assigned including all secretarial and liaison responsibilities
- Track project status, deliverables and timelines throughout the overall project process against committed goals.
- Highlight potential risks and issues that may impact the scope or result in delay or cost increase.
- Archive documentation, supporting materials and project plans in an organised manner so they are easily accessible for reference.
- Maintain a consistent management dashboard for status reporting to senior management
- Other duties directed by GCCIO and the office of GCI
- Bachelor’s Degree a Business, Business Communications or Organisational Psychology
- Preferably 1-3 years of experience with Testing Coordination and management of Testing phase or in change management projects (if possible in a large organisation setting)
- Experience in the healthcare industry will be an advantage
- Knowledge of Change Management principles, methodologies and tools
- A good understanding of how people go through change and the change process
- Good in MS Office, MS Project, team management software and preparing presentations in a lucid manner
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd