Executive, Health Information Management (Analyst) REF: YL
- West, Singapore
- Aws + Average 2 Month Variable Bonus
- Career Progression Opportunity
- Manage and supervise the collation of organisation management information and presentation of such information, with accuracy and timeliness to its external Ministry and internal stakeholders.
- Manage and track the team’s productivity and workload to ensure the timely submission of data and major reports required
- Manage and oversee the production and request for internal data and reports (regular and ad hoc) to support hospital’s operational activities, objectives and decision-making.
- Supports senior management by assisting with data and reports on trending and organisation performance indicators
- Oversee the maintenance of SAP code tables.
- Reviewing of research and data extraction requests to ensure compliance to data governance requirements.
- Coordination of User Access Matrix Review exercises for various systems and applications.
- Responsible for the maintenance of Access control system configuration and Access role matrix review.
- Primary liaison for patient master merging operation
- Degree in any discipline
Interested applicants, kindly furnish us with your detailed resume in MS Words format and click "Apply Now" button or email at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
** We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities.**
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No: 10C4754
EA Personnel: Lee You Liang
EA Personnel Reg No: R1770510
JobStudio Pte Ltd