Executive Headhunter (Graduate Program)
Embarking on a new career?
At SearchAsia, there are no clones. Whatever your background, wherever you come from, you can expect every encouragement to share your perspectives and make your ideas a reality.
We see the everyday as a bar that needs to be raised constantly. A career with SearchAsia is more than just a day job. It's an opportunity to join an organization who tackles real business issues. Our consultants are geared to partner the multinational firms and anticipate the demands in talent sourcing projects across Asia.
Our hands-on approach puts you and your ideas directly in front of clients. With our mentoring program, it ensures that you have plenty of support while in the spotlight.
You'll also find highly motivated and amazing people, working together in a spirit of collaboration that is simply contagious.
We offer both industry-based and function-based practices in which you can develop your professional skills in:
- Banking & Financial Services
- Consumer & Retail
- Finance & Accounting
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Branding & Communications
- Information & Communications Technology
- Human Resource
- Legal & Compliance
The role of an Executive Headhunter will involve:
- Prospecting & Acquisition of clients through market mapping and business calls
- Negotiating of business terms and contractual agreements with clients
- Headhunting of prospective candidates and presenting with them good career opportunities
- Screening and Interviewing of candidates, and profiling them to potential employers
- Work closely with the team proactively and support each other's projects
What we seek:
- Degree in Business / Arts / Humanities
- Possess "Can-Do" and persevering attitude
- Enjoy developing professional interaction and relationship with people
- Has a keen interest in business development and provide value to clients
- Enjoys working as a team and build on each other's success
Interested candidates, please click "Apply" or send your detailed resume with a recent photo directly to:
Jacqueline Ng Shin Yee
Director (People, Performance & Staffing)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd