Executive - Freight Forwarding (East/MNC/3PL) **up to $4K
- Role of operational team leader - Air & Ocean freight operational execution and supervision ensuring efficiency, effectiveness and compliance.
- Front-line external & internal customer contact role for service and support matters.
- Responsible for the compilation and maintenance of various shipment data for management reporting.
- Carrier rates sourcing & client quotation preparation.
- Strong operational background in air & ocean freight with at least 5 years relevant working experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge & experience in Tradenet declarations
- Some experience within a customer service environment and/ or warehouse/ logistics operations will be advantageous.
- Able to work independently.
- Able to work well under operational pressure, is proactive and resourceful.
- Good interpersonal communications & supervisory skills.
- To have an eye for details and an enquiring mind.
- Team player
Experience and Qualification
- Min Diploma in logisitcs / Supply Chain Management will be an advantage
- Min 3 years relevant work experience.
- Tradenet Certification (will be an advantage)
- IATA, SAAA, SLA related courses as good to have.
Budget: Max $4K
Company transport provided: AMK, SK, Tampines, Bedok, Tanah Merah
Working hours: 8.30am - 6.15pm (monday to friday)
Bonus: 1 month AWS + VB (depending on company's performance)
Industry: Freight forwarding industry (3PL) - MNC
Interested candidates, please send your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] now.
KSC Consultants Pte Ltd