SATS Food Services Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 13-Sep-2020
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Responsible for end-to-end payroll processing. Able to manage multiple tasks and requests from stakeholders regarding payroll related queries and analysis.
- Collaborate with finance department to ensure report and data from payroll system can flow and pick up accurately in the accounting system.
- CPF/IRAS online submission and e-application for government paid leave claims.
- Analyse and investigate any payroll issues that may arise.
- Review and reconcile suspense accounts.
- Conduct UAT and system upgrades and legal changes.
- Responsible to develop and document payroll process improvements.
- Coordinate and assist with internal and external audits as needed.
- Any adhoc assignments and projects.
- Min 2 years experience in payroll management
- Good understanding in local MOM employment act and CPF/IRAS regulations
- Meticulous and accurate, with good analytical and communication skills.
SATS Food Services Pte Ltd