Executive - Finance, Corporate Solutions Trainee #SGUnitedTraineeships
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!#SGUnited #Finance #Operations
This role is housed under the Corporate Solutions Division; primarily looking after AIA's insurance business with corporates and organisations.
The role is part of the Finance team supporting the Corporate Solutions Division and involves the full spectrum of Finance operations ranging from account receivables, account payables, financial reporting and reconciliations, administration of Reinsurance contracts and system migration projects and accounting reconciliations for premiums, claims, tax and aid in review of accounting maps and processes.
Traineeship Duration: 12 Months
- Perform receipting of group insurance premium payments.
- Process vendor and TPA invoices for payment.
- Administration of experience refund and ASO for group policies.
- Prepare, review and administer reinsurance accruals, settlement and statement.
- Assist in assigned statistics and management information reporting.
- Manage credit risk by ensuring effective premium collection and follow up on overdue premium according to credit control process.
- Full spectrum of Finance operations ranging from account receivables, account payables, financial reporting and reconciliations
- Administration of Reinsurance contracts and system migration projects.
- Assist in accounting reconciliations for premiums, claims, tax and aid in reviewing of accounting maps and processes.
- Education Qualification Required: Diploma
- Education in Accountancy/Finance/Banking & Finance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. Computer literacy in SQL is a plus.
- Effective communicator, good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong data management and reconciliation skills.
As part of the application, you are required to also submit your online application via MyCareersFuture for this position.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.
AIA Singapore Pte Ltd