Executive (FairPrice On - FFS Store Expansion)
You will be responsible for managing both front and back-end store operations to ensure smooth operations. You are expected to execute Fairprice On store expansion activities. You are required to manage Fairprice On operational ground team for omnichannel fulfilment processes. You will have to work closely with cross-functional teams across FairPrice depending on project requirements.
The incumbent is expected to:
- Plan for new store launch and renovation works to existing stores
- Analyse and interpret trends to facilitate replenishment planning
- Manage inventory and replenishment process
- Manage budgets, maximise profitability and meet sales targets
- Manage customers complaints, compliments and feedback
- Recruit, train, supervise and appraise staff
- Ensure standards for quality, customer service, health and safety are met as well as compliance with various government legislation.
- Continuously review and enhance existing store operations and processes to improve business
- Degree in any discipline
- Past retail experience in supermarkets will be advantageous
- Fresh graduates with related industry internships are welcome to apply
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to drive projects and change while implementing, analyzing and reporting on numerous concurrent ecommerce projects. Ability to navigate well in ambiguity
- Thrives in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Team player and ability to collaborative and work effectively with a variety of stakeholder
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
NTUC Fairprice Co-operative Ltd