Executive (FairPrice On - EDM/ Push)
You will be responsible for the execution of digital marketing activities for FairPrice On ecommerce platform. You will work together with a Marketing Manager and support the team in executing the marketing calendar to fulfil the business objectives. You are required to be meticulous, pro-active, possess excellent interpersonal skills to work with multiple stakeholders, able to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. You are also required to have strong technical knowledge in html and operation of CRM system.
The incumbent is expected to:
- Support in the execution of emails and push notification marketing calendar in driving customer retention
- Manage and work with internal stakeholders in product promotions and sourcing of product images
- Developing of creative artwork and messaging in accordance to brand guidelines with the appointed creative agencies and in-house team
- Monitoring and keeping track of the weekly email and push notification performance reports.
- Involving in other marketing activities and events
- Degree in any discipline
- 1-3 years’ experience in digital marketing; ecommerce or agency background is an advantage
- Hands-on experience in these e-mail marketing, content marketing, campaign management is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player and ability to collaborative and work effectively with a variety of stakeholders.
- Highly customer-focused
- Motivated, meticulous and results oriented
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
NTUC Fairprice Co-operative Ltd