Executive (FairPrice On - Campaigns & Promotions)
You are responsible for executing and managing all campaigns and project setup via web and app for FairPrice On. Your role includes overseeing campaigns from start to finish with seamless execution so as to ensure smooth shoppers’ experience. You are required to be familiar with system flows and understand the different possible promotion mechanics and ensure all online promotional content adheres to business guidelines and specifications. You will support end-to-end testing for new enhancements on platform’s user interface and experience. You are also expected to work closely with merchandising, marketing, technical support customer service teams improve FairPrice On’s service offering and user experience. Using different sources of data to track and monitor shoppers’ journey throughout the path of purchase and driving sales and conversions is expected.
- Degree with minimum 1 year of eCommerce experience and preferably with experience in retail, FMCG, sales, account management, business development, marketing or communication
- Self-motivated team player with excellent business acumen and interpersonal and communication skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to prioritize work independently and manage multiple tasks
- Project Management experience with an eye for details
- Proficiency in using Adobe Photoshop is an advantage
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
NTUC Fairprice Co-operative Ltd