Our client is an international NGO based in the U.S. Through education & training in healthcare and clinical treatment, it has been helping people in the developing world improve their quality of life.
The successful candidate will drive the NGO’s event initiatives to enhance corporate branding and support fundraising.
- Deliver the NGO’s signature & proprietary events to engage the community (individuals, schools & corporations), build & strengthen relations, and facilitate fundraising.
- Expand and manage the NGO’s participation in events & conferences relevant to its mission to raise its corporate profile.
- Plan and implement other events (e.g. talks, breakfasts, lunches, dinners) & activities, and identify events-related opportunities to expand donor base.
- In charge of events organization and management, including planning, execution, logistical arrangement, liaison with sponsors/partners/vendors, and review of outcomes.
- Together with co-workers, make good use of donor database to expand and deepen community & donor engagement, and plan for events & activities.
- Assist in the production of events and marketing collaterals.
- Assist in donor relations, management and stewardship.
- Analyse & monitor the NGO sector and stay abreast of fundraising best practices.
- Provide support to office administration.
- University degree, preferably with courses taken in events management, sales, marketing, communications or business admin.
- Minimum 1-2 years of working experience in events management in the NGO, education or other non-profit sectors.
- Exposure to marketing, sales, business development or campaign management will also be relevant.
- Strong spoken and written English skills.
Please share your CV with us at: [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
Please provide information on the remuneration package and the notice period of your present job.
We regret that we would be contacting short-listed candidates only.
Orion Consulting Pte Ltd