Executive - Events and Membership
Marketing Institute of Singapore| Date Posted: 27-Aug-2019
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support Manager to plan, conceptualise and execute events, conferences, membership activities and ensure they are successfully executed as per plan and within budget allocated.
- Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure specific events and conferences are delivered efficiently. Provide post-event analysis, budget recaps, debriefing sessions and participant feedback such as testimonials
- Facilitate the production of events related marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters and e-newsletters.
- Assist in the planning and implementing the marketing strategy to attract new members as well as the retention of existing members.
- Assist in the planning and implementing the development of new and improved membership benefits.
- Assist in sourcing for new partnership, collaboration, merchant tie-up and sponsorships.
- Responsible for processing membership applications and renewals for approval, and handling expiration as well as to facilitate payment and invoicing process.
- Prepare and distribute new member’s welcome kit on a timely basis.
- Assist in reviewing the membership recruitment and renewal processes to ensure relevancy to the need to the organisation.
- Assist in co-ordination and execution of membership activities.
- Maintain and update the membership database in an accurate and timely manner.
- Assist to generate monthly membership reports for management review.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks assigned by management.
- Candidates should possess at least a Diploma/Degree in any discipline.
- Preferably with at least two years’ experience in an events / conference function and/or membership organisation.
- Self-driven team player with strong interpersonal skills and customer service,
- Well organised, with an eye for details and able to multi-task to handle tight deadline.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
Marketing Institute of Singapore