Executive, Equipment Management Department
People Profilers Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 9-Mar-2020
EA Licence No: 02C4944
Being a part of the Equipment Management team, you will be responsible for the regional container control & management of various locations. Using the KPIs and targets set, you will have to manage a tight inventory of containers in your locations.
Core responsibilities will be:
- Optimize repositioning of excess containers out from surplus locations / supplying sufficient containers to shortage ports at minimum costs
- Controlling and close follow up with local agents on the overdue laden and empty containers
- Handle container issues arising from your locations as assigned for example, onhiring / offhiring issues
- Analyze historical / seasonal trends for inventory planning
- Ability to communicate well with local agents / regional office and understand the local situation
- Degree in Logistics & Operations Management / Business Studies / Maritime Studies or equivalent
- An eye for details, sharp-minded, analytical and ability to adapt fast to service changes
- Good interpersonal, communication skills and well-versed in computer knowledge especially in excel
Prior experience in selling used containers will be an advantage.
People Profilers Pte Ltd