Executive, Environmental Services (Housekeeping/Healthcare)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 12-Apr-2021
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875164
Bachelor's / Honours
- This position requires you to be an agent of change to drive/ lead and implement strategic plans within HES, which include Housekeeping Services, Portering, Waste Management, Pest and Vector Control, Landscape services, Transport & Mortuary Services.
- You will be assisting the manager to ensure smooth ground operation as well as effective general administration including financial accountability/ budgeting and performance management of key indicators.
- You must be able to undertake the various developmental projects and provide operational oversight.
- You should be an independent and self-driven individual with a passion for healthcare, possess strong written and verbal communication skills. You must be keen to take up evolving opportunities and shape them into reality.
- Degree or Diploma in any discipline with at least 2-3 years of experience in Operations Management / Support Services / Hospitality / Logistics / Facilities / Environmental.
- Those with exposure to healthcare and practical knowledge / ownership of hospital operations, clinical operations units and project management have an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, coupled with strong leadership and people management skills.
- Driven, passionate and service oriented.
- Ability to exercise initiative, manage pressure, multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd