Executive (E-Learning | RPA | Central-West)
- Handles the operations to ensure the seamless service digital learning platform to learners.
- Automation process developments for streamline existing processes, digital transformation, and increase of service quality and service delivery.
- Responsible for full spectrum of automated administration(Registration, Auto-update, E-invoices, etc.).
- Responsible for full spectrum of account and license management.
- Manage customer-facing communication channels such as emails and phones on queries.
- Ensure timely logging of issues to central system.
- Assist in documenting policy and processes pertaining.
- Diploma in IT or relevant field.
- At least 2 years of working experience in business process automation and customer service position.
- Knowledge in RPA is a must.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16364
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD