Executive, Distribution Support Trainee #SGUnitedTraineeships
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!#SGUnited #Business #Operations
This role is housed under the Tied Distribution Division; primarily looking after all aspects of the AIA's agency force who acts as our main avenue of sales.
This role requires the candidate to support the Distribution Support team in the operations function including 0n-boarding and Off-boarding of new agents.
Traineeship Duration: 12 Months
- Assist in contracting process (On-boarding) of new agents such as due diligence checks and reference checks.
- Assist in creating new agent codes (On-boarding) and terminating (Off-boarding) agent codes in system.
- Assist in updating change of particulars for agents in system.
- Assist in license registration of agents in MAS and GIA
- Assist in managing and filing contracting documents of agents.
- Assist in the change of servicing agent requests.
- Assist in the preparation of agency leaders’ contracts (mail merge using standard templates).
- Ad hoc project/assignments by the Manager.
- Education Qualification Required: Diploma
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Meticulous, self-motivated and results-oriented.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word.
As part of the application, you are required to also submit your online application via MyCareersFuture for this position.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.
AIA Singapore Pte Ltd