Executive Director, Program Manager, Retail Data Programme
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Retail function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services.Job Responsibilities
- Oversee the implementation of data analytics capabilities to drive contextual customer engagement and accurately and objectively evaluate complex project risks and issues
- Responsible for project milestones and deliverables. Implement and track key milestones & relevant KPIs to measure success of project and provide regular updates to project sponsor and senior management of project developments
- Gather use cases across business lines and prioritize use cases that are in line with business imperative. Construct business case to justify and follow through to obtain approval for required capabilities.
- Responsible for ensuring project steering committee meetings, cross function meetings and other key project meetings are effective and achieve objectives on a consistent manner
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the program, projects and project management community and with other stakeholders if necessary.
- Interact with stakeholders across business functions to drive end to end solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a quantitative field such as Computer Science, Data analytics, Statistics, Mathematics
- Strong understanding of banking products & business drivers
- Familiar with database, analytical marketing or campaign management functions, i.e. Campaign Management (Unica / SAS /Adobe) and Direct Marketing experiment design concepts
- Experience in big data tool (R, Hadoop etc) or data visualization & interactive dashboarding (eg Qlik, Tableau) would be an added advantage
- Assertive in stakeholders management
- Strong communication / inter-personal skills
- Experience in agile approach, actively driving test and learn with data driven insights
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)