Executive Digital Marketing
Confidential| Date Posted: 5-May-2021
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Client Servicing. You will be your clients’ digital marketing consultant, managing given timelines and deliverables across all working parties while advising them on the best course of action for each deliverable, campaign, content, etc.
- Research & Monitoring. Be an avid Google searcher & researcher via any relevant digital tool to gather info & materials so you are familiar with the client’s target audience and business challenges. Be vigilant in monitoring social media trends & conversations so that you can find opportunities to get your brands involved.
- Campaign management. Engineer brilliant campaign ideas (thematic or tactical) & implement these campaigns on digital media.
- Ad operations. Set up ad campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Google, YouTube & etc. You will also be required to work with influencers and collaborate with online portals (eg. Says, Penmerah and etc) to co-create content with our clients. Within all these forms of advertising, you will need to monitor the campaigns & perform on-going optimisation to improve their performance.
- Managing brand pages on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn & Twitter for popular brands. You will be in charge of content creation, daily updates on the respective brand pages, daily interaction with page comments & general customer service through collaborating with various specialists in our company.
- Content creation. Our copywriters, content creators & designers will be your new best friends! You will work closely with them to build content (text, visuals or videos) for communication with the consumers. You will also need to compile all your content ideas in a monthly content calendar & manage revision based on the clients’ feedback.
- Reporting & analysis. Construct quantitative & qualitative reports on a weekly / monthly / campaign basis to evaluate results & identify opportunities for optimisation & improvement.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in media, advertising, mass communications or equivalent.
- 1 year experience in Digital Marketing is required.
- Active social media user. Savvy with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn & YouTube
- Tuned into popular culture locally & internationally eg. viral trends, current happenings, topical content and the entertainment scene in general (movies, music & celebrities)
- Ability to speak and write in English and/or BM fluently.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office tools (eg. Powerpoint, Word & Excel) and Google Docs.
- Great attention for details / meticulous.
- Good in handling multiple priorities, while maintaining a great attention to details.
- Flexible and agile in adapting to ever-changing requirements and various needs of clients.
- Possess great interpersonal skills, collaborative and able to work well with various departments to deliver on client’s objectives.
- Possess tenacity and drive to deliver the best possible service and results to clients.
- Desire to constantly pursue growth on a personal and professional level.