Executive, Data Centre Admin Support
Due to expansion of our client's business, we continue to look for suitable candidates to work at our client's office. Write to us if you are an individual who has experience in the activities listed below, and is keen to take up new challenges!
Member of the DC Admin Support (DCAS) team in performing office administration duties to ensure the smooth operations of the DC office and the facility.
- Complies with Procurement Policy and SOPs for all stages of purchasing procedures with timely and accurate entries in systems, as well as verifying and obtaining approvals of invoices for settlement by Finance, including updates of Purchase Orders/Asset listings, good receipts and other trackers, etc.
- Co-ordinates with contract cleaners in upkeeping the DC environment and office.
- Participate in weekly site walk with the Operations Team to ensure safety and cleanliness of the DC environment
- Ensures sufficient supplies of office stationeries/supplies, pantry items, weekly fruits, First-Aid box, AED, etc
- Meeting room management which includes calendar bookings, ensuring that the meeting rooms are clean and well-stocked, and the equipment are in working condition
- Obtains security clearance for external visits, preparation of refreshments for VIPs/visitors and supervise vendors' movements for deliveries, service & maintenance works
- Supports DC team's approved expense claims (e.g. Business travel, travel, uniform/safety shoes claims, etc.) by keying into system and submitting for approval
- Takes minutes of DC Admin Support meetings and follow-up on admin functions, etc
- Follows through maintenance schedules of office equipment and pantry electrical to ensure optimal uptime
- Initiates DC and office festive decorations and organises teambonding events to promote and strengthen camaraderie
- Admin supports on the logistics for Emergency Respond Drills and Pandemic Plans
- Responsible for maintaining records of office postage and courier services
- Any other duties or project as assigned by the Management
- Diploma in Business/Office Admin or equivalent
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience
- Experience in performing office admin, procurement duties, real estate/property management and or soft facilities like WSH, pest control, etc
- Experience in working in data centre facility or similar environment
- Perform efficiently in a fast-paced environment that includes attending to walk-in visitors/customers
- Mature and professional to function independently as well as work in a team
- Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment handling walk-in customers and meet tight deadlines with minimal supervision
Please send your cv to
- [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
- in word document;
- listing your personal particulars, education qualification and work experience;
- listing your current and expected salary details;
- with your photo attached.
As we are hiring this position urgently, we do look forward to hearing from you VERY SOON!
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No: 18C9353
EA Personnel Registration No: R1980530
HR Exchange Pte. Ltd. (EA Licence No: 18C9353)