Executive, Customer Service Support
The officer is part of the team responsible for processing employment claims at the Tripartite Alliance for Dispute Management (TADM). The job entails both customer service and back-end case processing work.
The officer will monitor payment for Settlement Agreements (SAs) and Employment Claims Tribunals (ECT) orders. The officer will assess the cases and work closely with our partners to provide timely assistance and advice to the workers.
The officer will respond to case specific queries and be involved in ad-hoc projects relating to IT needs, process reviews and customer service initiatives.
- Able to handle customers in a responsive and professional manner.
- Able to communicate well and write concisely.
- Possess good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in basic IT programmes like MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint & Outlook.
- Able to work well in a team
Kindly state your expected salary in your application. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Tripartite Alliance Limited