Executive, Customer Service
Assist Customer Service Manager in managing and driving the outsourced call centre in delivering high quality service to NetLink customers.
- Assist Customer Service Manager in managing and monitoring call centre performance to ensure that Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreement are met.
- Monitor and manage the call centre’s quality of replies and work with vendor to implement quality improvement initiatives.
- Conduct independent audit on call centre, work with call centre vendor in identifying process/knowledge gap and institute improvement action plans.
- Implement, review and streamline work processes, SOPs and procedures to improve efficiency and quality of service.
- Monitor and analyze customer interactions. Perform data analysis on call drivers and interaction analytics on customer interactions, transactions, feedback to better understand customer sentiments, enhance customer experience and optimize call centre efficiency.
- Communicate and train call centre on new business initiatives, systems, policies and processes.
- Perform other duties assigned by supervisors.
- Possess at least diploma with at least 2 years of experience in customer service operations.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Good interpersonal skills, able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Passionate in customer service and possess charismas in motivating and inspiring stakeholders in achieving service excellence.
Interested applicants are requested to write in with detailed resume indicating current and expected salary and availability.
We regret only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Netlink Trust Operations Company Pte Ltd