Executive, Customer Service (Call Centre) - HEALTHCARE
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 13-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875164
Bachelor's / Honours
- Assist Call Centre Senior Manager to oversee and manage Call Centre Shared Service operations
- Supporting and implementing Call Centre strategies effectively for achieving set objectives.
- Responsible for ensuring service level and Key Performance Indicator of Call Centre from multi channels (phone and non-phone) are met.
- Promote Service and quality improvement.
- Support development of Call Center systems by developing customer interaction and voice response systems, and voice networks; designing user interfaces; developing and executing user acceptance test plans; planning and controlling implementations for Call Centre.
- Ensure service contractors and department adhere to schedules of maintenance / delivery and meet set KPIs.
- Maintain and improve operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analysis; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
- Review, propose and update SOP, customer interaction/call handling process and operational policies, after discussion with Manager
- Prepares call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Address and resolve complex escalated issues or complaint cases.
- Min Degree in any course
- Min 2-3 years experience in call centre or customer service related jobscope
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd