Executive - Contract Logistics/SCM, Operations
Schenker Singapore Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 10-Feb-2021
Entry Level, Experienced
'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Plan and organize to ensure daily Warehouse operations meet the expectation and delivery timeline.
- Operate the program in a cost-effective manner whilst meeting all requirements.
- Ensure all goods in the warehouse are properly collected, received, handled, accurately sorted, identified, value-added, transferred, and dispatched.
- Lead and motivate staff to achieve company's, supplier's and customer's objectives and manage manpower deployment and arrange for overtime when the need arises.
- Enforce compliance with the warehouse procedures and safety and 5S and audit requirements.
- Ensure staff compliance with all established processes and accuracy in the data processing.
- Perform process evaluation, initiate process improvement, and oversee project implementation and manage customer complaints and communicate effectively to resolve conflicts.
- Minimum Diploma Holder or Degree holder.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in warehouse operations/customer service.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (e.g. Excel, Powerpoint, Access, VBA)
- Good in using and creating operations dashboards to identify focus areas and drive improvement (e.g. Power BI, Tableau)
- Good knowledge in process mapping and value stream mapping to identify improvement areas.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to articulate and present to multiple stakeholders.
- Strong problem-solving skills and experience in resolving problems creatively and innovatively.
Schenker Singapore Pte Ltd