Executive - Contract Logistics/SCM, Operations
Schenker Singapore Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 7-May-2019
'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- To assist the Manager in day to day operations of the warehouse; ensure that procedures, work instructions and housekeeping are carried out diligently.
- To initiate and carry out routine and ad-hoc checks inbound, outbound and inventory process / accuracies; and report on any changes or non-compliance with preventive and corrective actions.
- To co-ordinate with internal and external customers on all operations related requirements.
- To collect and compile routine and ad-hoc operations data.
- To ensure that KPIs are met and revert where necessary when improvements are to be made or there are concerns requiring escalation.
- To perform operations review as and where necessary to communicate change in procedures and work instructions.
- To supervise a group of 10 administrative staff.
- Minimum Diploma holder.
- With 3 to 5 years of supervisory experience or similar roles.
- Experienced in Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and SAP.
- Committed and able to work on tight resources and datelines.
- Meticulous and a good problem solver.
- Has good leadership qualities and interpersonal and communication skills.
Schenker Singapore Pte Ltd