Executive - Content Planning
Our client is an established marketing agency that has received much success since they have started. With cutting edge tools, they have an experienced team that is driven by quirkiness and creativity that has successfully served their clients across various verticals.
You will be working closely with other teams to create an effective content and editorial plan, liaising with performance marketing team to schedule campaigns, analysing the traffic, engagement levels, acquisition and retention metrics and accordingly planning the upcoming roadmap, developing and managing the editorial calendar to ensure deadlines are met and monitoring the development of engaging content for all our representations - websites, blogs, campaigns, applications etc.
- You have at least 1 year experience ideally in Content Planning or Management.
- Prior work in an agency would be advantageous.
- You have the ability to spot and pitch an interesting story angle.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English is a must to address our target audience.
- You are a creative marketing professional, preferably with a strong content creation and writing background.
- You are a great team player, who loves sharing creative ideas and brainstorming sessions.
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments.
- Join an established Marketing Technology Agency
- Work with a close-knit team of Marketing enthusiasts
- Enjoy flexible working options
Snaphunt Pte Ltd