Executive (Conference Management)
The incumbent is responsible primarily to plan, execute and manage conferences efficiently and effectively. This includes management and coordination of all event logistics.
- Work with caterers, venues and other vendors to determine the cost to produce a conference
- Develop and monitor timeline and budget, ensuring conference is run as planned
- Oversee processes and site work for ensuring that vendor deliverables are met
- Work with graphic designers and web masters to track their progress as they create marketing collaterals, taking care to ensure that all materials are produced properly and delivered to the appropriate persons/venues
- Coordinate all audio and visual needs. Review the site to ensure that all equipment and supplies are in place and working properly.
- Develop procedure for registering and checking in participants
- Is the Client liaison and accountable for all project deliverables
- University Degree or Diploma preferred
- Singapore Citizen preferred
- Proven ability to work on tight deadlines with limited budget
- Is time sensitive and goal oriented
- Interested in broad learning and have a thirst for information
- Innovative and have a good understanding of business
- Excellent spoken and written English
- 1 to 2 years of relevant working experience preferred; Fresh graduates can apply.
Singapore Citizens Only.
Meeting Matters International Pte Ltd