Executive, Compliance Review(Healthcare/Business)
The incumbent will support the compliance function by performing compliance reviews to ensure that the operations and business transactions of the Foundation adhere to all relevant regulations and internal policies & procedures. The goal will be to ensure that the Foundation operates in a legal, ethical and compliant manner while delivering the health and community care services.
Key functions include:
- Maintains the Assurance Map and the Compliance Obligations Register
- Plans and executes compliance reviews to ensure adherence to the Foundation’s policies and procedures and the Foundation is in compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Reviews, evaluates and recommends improvement to the policies and procedures
- Evaluates the efficiency of controls and partner with process owners to improve them continuously.
- Conducts investigation on compliance issues
- Collaborates with internal or external auditors as needed
- Keeps abreast of internal standards and regulatory developments
- Prepares reports for senior management and external regulatory bodies as appropriate
- Educates and trains employees on internal standards and regulations
- Provide secretariat support for the Audit & Risk Committee (ARC), Quality Assurance Committee (QAC) and the Workplace Safety & Health Committee (WSHC)
- Possess a Degree in Business Management, Organisation Development, Finance & Accounting or related discipline with at least 2 – 5 years of relevant experiences
- Relevant experience, preferably in a healthcare / community care settings;
- Experience in conducting training for small / mid-sized groups;
- Experience in audit, accounting, ISO or QA.
- Ability to understand broad business issues;
- Meticulous and good analytical skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
Subject: Executive, Compliance Review (Healthcare/Business)
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd