Executive, Communications (Website Management)- REF:AY
- Develop, drive and execute communications plans to support department / organisational initiatives and programmes via intranet/ corporate websites.
- Custodian for the corporate internet and intranet websites, as well as social media pages.
- Be responsible for the oganisation's intranet design, architecture, training and administration of day-to-day activities such as allocation and upkeep of department administrators
- Support Corporate Communications initiatives at the Group level
- Maintain and update of website content
- Provide all round support and manage the intranet via the SharePoint platform, which includes working with the vendor on the development and deployment of SharePoint modules.
- Review and analyse data for improvements to the Intranet.
- Degree in Multimedia/ IT/ relevant disciplines
- Experienced in web design- user interface/user experience
- Other publishing skills such as SharePoint/ HTML coding/ Photoshop will be advantageous.
Interested applicants, kindly furnish us with your detailed resume in MS Words format and click "Apply Now" button or email at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No: 10C4754
EA Personnel: Yong Pei Yun
EA Personnel Reg No: R1768732
JobStudio Pte Ltd