Executive, Cluster Servicing, Policy Services
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!To partner with internal and external stakeholders to deliver prompt and value added services to all AIA’s Tied-Agency, Tied-FA & partner distribution related channels and constantly build the reputation of Policy Services Department.
- Act as the servicing touch point of contact for all AIA’s Tied-Agency, Tied-FA & partner distribution related channels and become value added partner of the Channel by understanding their needs and improving the relevance of POS outcomes to them.
- Facilitate solutioning for any issues faced by our external stakeholders and ensure resolution of said issues. This includes leading efforts within POS to enable change management on digital tools.
- Become proficient at using Live Chat or other Digital Platforms eg Teams to communicate with our partners.
- Accountable for the achievement of the relevant SLAs including but not limited to Live Chat with our partners, resolving enquiries and processing of requests.
- Support & actively contribute to evolution of Target Operating Model to transit from traditional model to digitally enabled model Display behavior and attitude aligned with enterprise direction (Leadership Essentials) and help POS to achieve its stated mission statement.
- Any other tasks as request by Cluster Lead or Head of POS
- Minimum 2 years of customer service experience, preferably within the insurance industry
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledgeable in Insurance products
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.
AIA Singapore Pte Ltd