Executive, Client Relationship, Corporate Solutions Trainee #SGUnitedTraineeships
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!#SGUnited #Business
This role is housed under the Corporate Solutions Division; primarily looking after AIA's insurance business with corporates and organisations.
Collaborate with the highly successful Client Relationship Management team in delivering excellent client service advice to partners for key accounts.
Garner support across the Corporate Solutions functions such as Operations, Claims, Business underwriting, leading specifics of client feedback and integrating this insight into the account management process.
Traineeship Duration: 12 Months
- Achieve sales targets.
- Assist in developing new avenue of business.
- Build and develop an existing relationship with intermediaries.
- Ensure quotations are issued within TAT of 48 hours.
- Organise sales training where required.
- Expand contacts with key client executives and maintain strong post-engagement relationships.
- Education Qualification Required: Degree
- Able to work in a fast-paced result-oriented environment.
- Highly organised individual.
- Independent and people-oriented.
- Able to multitask.
- Need initiative, possess the ability to take direction, passion and personal satisfaction in working towards the success of a team ad reaching common goals, drive and motivation to be the best.
As part of the application, you are required to also submit your online application via MyCareersFuture for this position.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.
AIA Singapore Pte Ltd