Executive - Client Relations
Job Title : Executive, Client Relations
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle all incoming enquiries for Executive Development Services in-house programs, as well as coverage support for the public programs.
- Supporting sales team in driving all post-contract delivery activities and tasks.
- Manage administration duties for all in-house programs such as pre-assessment and post-assessment
- Logistics: Co-ordination of F&B ordering and venue bookings, training materials print production and delivery, administrating facilities and room set-up/tear down for all in-house programs (if held at company’s premises)
- Prepare name list, attendance and certificates for participants
- Compile evaluation summary and reports
- Liaise with Finance team on all invoicing related matters, and assist in follow-up on outstanding payments
- To conduct account servicing from key client database in generating leads for sales, as well as developing and managing long-term strategic key accounts
- Leads and database management
- Cold-calling and handling inbound enquiries for in-house and public programs
- Sales driven to develop and acquire new client accounts through networking with public program’s participants
- Answering to all public programs incoming queries through portals, emails and phone calls
- Liaise with IT team for frequent website content updates and schedule management
- Any other ad-hoc tasks assigned by management (events, roadshows, exhibition etc)
- At least a Diploma/Degree with minimum 3 years of programs management experience in private education institution, Training or L&D department.
- Account servicing experiences required
- Meticulous and Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Pleasant personality and customer-oriented
- Good client relationship skills
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
Please submit your resumes in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details:-
- Position applying for
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period
- Reason for wanting to leave present job
Regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Michael Goh Keng Guan
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1873483