Executive - Business Underwriting, Corporate Solutions Trainee #SGUnitedTraineeships
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!#SGUnited #DataAnalytics #Projects #Business #Actuary
This role is housed under the Corporate Solutions Division; primarily looking after AIA's insurance business with corporates and organisations.
The role is part of the business underwriting team supporting the Corporate Solutions Division which looks after pricing and assessment of group insurance schemes and product reviews, development and testing of pricing models, financial assessment and development of Group Insurance products.
Traineeship Duration: 12 Months
- Risk assessment - Evaluate applications for group insurance policies in accordance to the company's underwriting standards, decide which risks to insure and outlines the terms of the acceptable policy and determine the premiums, in order to minimize excessive risks and maximize profits.
- Pricing and assessment of group insurance schemes.
- Development and testing of pricing models.
- Assist in product reviews, financial assessment and development of Group Insurance products for corporations.
- Education Qualification Required: Degree
- Education in Data Analytics / Actuarial Studies / Business / Accounting / Mathematics & Statistics.
- Actuarial qualifications would be an advantage.
- Computer literacy (including Ms Word, Ms Excel, Ms Access & Ms Powerpoint , SQL).
- Good analytical, problem solving and negotiation skill.
As part of the application, you are required to also submit your online application via MyCareersFuture for this position.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.
AIA Singapore Pte Ltd