Executive - Business Development
Job Title : Business Development Executive
Department : Executive Development Services
The incumbent will contribute to the Company’s success by developing and establishing new corporate clienteles to meet assigned monthly sales targets for customised trainings.
The job entails promoting our suite of Executive Development Programmes to new and existing clienteles, liaising with clienteles on training requirements by way of proposals/quotations and ensuring the smooth execution of deliverables, both in-house and public runs.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Build & develop a sustainable pipeline of clienteles/leads through prospecting, outreach and engagement initiatives to drive demand and opportunity for in-house and public runs.
- To acquire knowledge on the Company’s products and services, and articulate the value of the Company’s role in helping clienteles achieve their business goals and objectives
- Acquire new corporate accounts and contribute to the overall business growth of the department and Institute
- Handle inbound leads/enquiries for customised training through conduct training needs analysis, meetings and engaging in price negotiation with clienteles to secure the projects
- Liaise with associate partners/trainers in providing proposals and quotation to corporate clienteles and ensure smooth execution of project deliverables from start to finish.
- Account servicing of key clients; developing and managing long-term strategic key accounts
- Cold-calling and handling inbound enquiries for in-house and public programs
- Developing and growing distribution channels (local and overseas), and managing sales performance of training agents
- Leads and database management
- Any other ad-hoc tasks assigned by management (events, roadshows, exhibition etc)
- Diploma/Degree with at least 3 years of consultative or corporate sales experience
- Background in education or training or L&D is a MUST.
- Customer oriented, dynamic and resourceful to build long-term relationship and trust with our corporate clienteles
- Having the right aptitude, attitude and drive to consistently generate sales from new and existing clienteles and meeting targets
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team sales environment with minimum supervision
- Team player, highly self-motivated and target driven individual
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Please submit your resumes in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details:-
- Position applying for
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period
- Reason for wanting to leave present job
This job pays a basic salary ranging from $2800 to $3200 plus a personal commission and a team commission (if targets are met)
Michael Goh Keng Guan
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1873483