Executive, Business Development, Corporate Solutions Trainee #SGUnitedTraineeships
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!#SGUnited #Business
This role is housed under the Corporate Solutions Division; primarily looking after AIA's insurance business with corporates and organisations.
Collaborate with the highly successful Business Development team in generating new business opportunities with prospective clients and build long term relationships & develop account plans for prospective clients.
Traineeship Duration: 12 Months
- Achieve sales targets.
- Assist in developing new avenue of business.
- Build and develop an existing relationship with intermediaries.
- Ensure quotations are issued within TAT of 48 hours.
- Organise sales training where required.
- Expand contacts with key client executives and maintain strong post-engagement relationships.
- Education Qualification Required: Diploma
- Able to work in a fast-paced results-oriented environment Driven by desire to achieve business goals.
- Highly organised individual.
- Independent and people-oriented.
- Able to multitask.
As part of the application, you are required to also submit your online application via MyCareersFuture for this position.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.
AIA Singapore Pte Ltd