Executive, Business Developement
PacificLight Power Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 19-Mar-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
Bachelor's / Honours
- Develop and manage new business for the company and be responsible for helping increase retail revenue and increasing market share.
- Involve in the execution of business development plans, strategies and organized events.
- Develop, seek and execute new business developments programme planned by company
- Source and assess potential partners, solutions providers, vendors, stakeholders
- Source and assess information on the potential demand of product/service offering, competitive landscape, pricing/costing information for project evaluation.
- Perform cold calls, sales pitches and negotiate on business development offers to potential customers.
- Degree in Business or Engineering or Equivalent
- Tertiary education meeting the Skills and Knowledge requirements.
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills, achievement oriented and results driven.
- Possess good presentation and negotiation skills, and be willing to learn and prepared to grow with the organization.
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of relevant experience is preferred.
- Candidates from the energy industry such as generation companies and solar industry in solar system design and project management will be added advantage
- 5-day work week.
PacificLight Power Pte Ltd