Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!Responsible for ensuring timely and accurate issuance of Bills and Policy contracts in support of Corporate Solutions’ goals and vision.
- Manage assigned portfolio and support projects efficiently and effectively
- Track and monitor new business and policy renewal and ensure data for billing is received on time
- Set up new business policies
- Highlight if policy is overdue for confirmation or data not received for timely billing
- Update proper records based on QC of data
- Attend to walk in Agents & Customers
- Communicate professionally and effectively with clients, brokers and colleagues
- Provide accurate billing status and quality checks reports
- Provide accurate contract and endorsement issuance
- Attend to the emails enquires promptly
- Ensure accurate update of Policy Setups
- Issue cases and dispatch of Bills/Policies
- Any other projects assigned.
- At least a Diploma holder with minimum 2 years operations experience in insurance industry
- Fast and Meticulous
- Good organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- Relationship management skills
- Negotiation skills
- Process oriented
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.
AIA Singapore Pte Ltd