Inspectorate and Review Division (IRD)
May 2020 to Mar 2021
To assist in getting SPS units for AGO’s audit in 2020, and support the main Departmental Audit Liaison Officer in communications with auditors and auditees (SPS units being audited).
- Assist Main Department Audit Liaison Officer (DALO) on communications with MHA as well as external auditors (i.e. AGO/Outsourced Auditors);
- Take on coordination and logistical roles in preparation for AGO FY2020/2021 audit;
- Assist in the follow-through on audit fieldwork progress involving external auditors;
- Assist to plan, coordinate, and facilitate outsourced audit services with external auditors as required; and
- Assist to track, and coordinate the formulation and review of audit responses to external auditors.
Tertiary qualification, preferable in Accountancy/Finance-related disciplines
Candidates with the following skills are preferred:
- Good working knowledge of MS Office – Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Strong interpersonal, communication and report writing skills
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills, resourceful, meticulous and a team player
- Able to work independently and is proactive
- High standard of integrity, drive and sense of urgency
Business Edge Personnel Services Pte Ltd