Executive/Asst/Senior Asst/Manager, Administration - Up to 6K @ Boon Lay (Tertiary Institution)
Executive/Asst/Senior Asst/Manager, Administration (Research Admin Office) – Up to 6K @ Boon Lay (Tertiary Institution)
- 6 months
- $2k to $6k (depending on experience)
- 5 days work week
- Located @ Boon Lay
1. To provide support with the daily operations
- Assist on activities and events organized by the Research Office
- Preparing annual predictions on research budget
2. Administrative support for the Associate Chair (Research)
- Managing of calendar for daily appointments
- Preparing of documents needed for meetings and presentations
- Taking of minutes during meetings
- Preparing quarterly BOT reports
- Securing signature for approval
3. To provide support to the principal investigators applying for internal and external grants
a) Pre Application
- Screening through new grant calls which are relevant to the school’s research interest and then forward on to faculty.
- Assisting grant applicants in providing administrative/compliance check to ensure applications adhered to the respective grant agency’s guidelines and requirements.
- Liaising with AC (Research), RSO, other schools and external grant agencies for grant submissions.
- Liaising with RSO and grant agencies on grant funding guidelines
- Providing suggestions to grant applicants when amendments are required
b) Account Creation
- Informing faculty of grant application outcomes
- Providing administrative checks on grant budget phasing
- Liaising with Finance for opening of new grant account related matters.
- Administering the activation of Data Management Plan.
- Creating new grant accounts on NORA
c) Grants Maintenance
- Sending out reminders on grant closure and extension to faculty and research students.
- Providing administrative support to faculty and students when extension is required.
- Liaising with Finance and local Finance on grant account closing related matters
- Informing faculty and students on status of expired grants
- Maintaining records of all awarded research grant cycle
4. Data Search and Entry
- Assisting with data statistics and collation for research driver
- Ensuring all information related to publication on RIMS are up-to-date and accurate
- Updating all information related to publications/grants/conferences on RIMS and Research Portal
- Liaising with RSO and faculty on Research Driver related matters.
- Ensuring that all figures and information gathered are accurate the Research Driver Exercise.
- Generating publication data ,other relevant journal data and recommended new school journal list to RSO
- Arranging and assisted for the Research Committee meetings
5. Other Administrative Support (Ad-hoc Duties)
- Assisting on organizing research talks, seminars and logistics
- Assisting on ad hoc activities
Assistant/Senior Assistant/Manager, Administration
- Drafting of research integrity policy and other related guidelines and implementation plan for the School and amend existing policies in accordance to best practices;
- Implementing the research Integrity policy
2. Institutional Research Ethics
- Improving the support infrastructure of the School on matters pertaining to IRB both internal and external.
- Implementing the IRB guidelines on ethics applications submitted at the University and School levels through endorsement of applications at School level and vetting of applications at the University level.
- Monitoring the adherence of the different stakeholders on the IRB policy.
- Reviewing all internal IRB applications of students.
- Reviewing and recommending to the ACR all faculty IRB applications before endorsement.
3. Research Ethics Training
- Implementing and monitoring of Epigeum Research Integrity Online Training for students.
- Monitoring the online classes for Research Integrity.
- Conducting IRB-related orientation to FYP students, graduate students and newly-hired faculty.
- Conducting training on IRB policies and system administration to programme administrators.
- Organizing grant writing workshops for research students.
4. Strategic Areas and Research Promotion
- Internal Research Culture Promotion
- Promoting the key research areas of the School by creating training opportunities
- Creating a vibrant research environment in the School and promote the strategic areas
- Sourcing for internal and external research speakers
- Managing the creation and revision of publicity materials for Newsletters, Annual Reports, etc.
- Grants Management Support
- Assisting in drafting new policies and guidelines for internal grants.
- Providing secondary support in managing grants applications and post award administration.
5. Research Drivers and Productivity
- Analyzing the School’s bibliometric data to gauge School’s research strength against competitors.
- Analyzing publication and grant data for submission to RSO.
6. Research Facility Support and Infrastructure Administrator
- Overlooking the Cool Asia facility.
- Overlooking of the research staff welfare.
- Spearheading the design and development of IRIS, the research office intranet.
- Designing system workflows for grant management and IRB applications.
- Conducting evaluation of the systems and provide training for end users.
7. University-based Tasks
- Deals with research integrity and ethics policies.
- Working committee member
8. Operations of Research Centres
- To assist in the daily operations of the school’s research centres
- To assist in any future expansions of the research centres
- To support more research centres to be set up in the School as the School has been actively seeking more external research grants, and engagement of endowed professor (s) to drive future and set up new research centres for the School
- Manage budget and funds for the research centres
- Co-ordinate internally and externally on research centres matters
- Co-ordinate local or international conferences / seminars/ workshops for the research centres
- 6 months
- $2000 to $3000
Assistant/Senior Assistant/Manager, Administration
- $4000 to $6000
· Mon – Thurs : 8:30am – 5:45pm
· Fri : 8:30am – 5:15pm
- Boon Lay (Tertiary Institution)
- A diploma from local polytechnic, preferably in business administration
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Good communication skills
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience
- Administrative experience in an educational institution would be advantage
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd