Executive Assistant (Up to 3k)
- Support C-Level Stakeholder
- Opportunity to execute the business strategy
Our client is a consultancy firm that supports and fosters innovation. The Company partners with organisations to incorporate the startup culture in their businesses and keep the startup ecosystem running.
Reporting to the C-levels, you will handle full spectrum of secretarial and operational supporting activities to the team. You will also manage day-to-day office administration and operations.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparing and consolidating decks, reports and memos for meetings, presentations, etc.
- Meetings and travel scheduling, workshops and events, transportation needs, expense claims, and calendar management.
- Providing administrative support to programme and marketing activities.
- Project managing tasks to ensure follow-up to action items.
- Supporting team activities where needed such as off-sites and on retreats.
- Any other ad hoc matters, as required.
- You have at least 1 year experience within a Executive Assistant/ Personal Assistant or Office Manager role, ideally assisting Top Management.
- You are organised and have good interpersonal skills.
- You can work with minimal supervision and multi-task effectively.
- You have good computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard.
Ref No: 96870211
Snaphunt Pte Ltd