Executive Assistant to Senior Executive Assistant, Inpatient Operations
- To provide administrative support to HOD, Inpatient Operations and Assistant Manager/Senior Assistant Manager and Senior Executive (SE).
Duties and Responsibilities
Major Duties (80%)
- Collect and dispatch documents from/to areas within hospital premises
- Perform typing, faxing, sorting, filing and recording of documents and forms
- Answer phone calls, handle enquiries, record and convey messages
- Work together with nurse managers and doctors (for wards) to ensure its smooth running daily
- Handle purchase and work requisition processes, from calling suppliers for quotation to submitting invoices to Finance for payment.
- To assist the manager to collate and update relevant data required for purposes of cost management and improvement (utilisation of departmental budget to achieve optimisation of allocated resources).
- Raise e-Payment for bills to pay vendors.
- Filing and tracking of Ambulance and NWPT invoices.
- Perform any other duties assigned by Reporting Officer.
General Duties (20%)
- Provide Dispatch duties and leave coverage.
- Any other duties as assigned by Reporting Officer.
Skills and Knowledge
- Good co-ordination, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
- At least two years’ working experience, preferably in healthcare industry.
- Pro-active, self-motivated, with a “can-do” attitude
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and work in a team.
- Service-oriented and customer-focused.
- Diploma from a recognised institution.
Interested applicants are invited to email a detailed resume stating your current and expected salary.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
National University Hospital