Executive Assistant to Regional Director (FMCG Industry)
Our client, a leading US MNC in the FMCG industry is seeking qualified candidates to join their team.
Position: Executive Assistant
Salary Range: $4,500 - $7,000 (Based on experience)
Location: East (Near Expo MRT)
The primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Run full year operating calendar, consisting of key leadership team and operational meetings that occur throughout the year.
- Organize schedules, taking into consideration key priorities.
- Handles director's calendar, actively addressing scheduling conflicts, sets and maintains schedule of appointments and meetings.
- Meeting and Event Coordination: Coordinates key meetings and events. Schedule and manage arrangements for meetings and events including, rooms, ordering meals, refreshments, travel logistics, etc.
- Coordinates all travel arrangements for offsite meetings and conferences. Prepares itinerary, secures flights, hotel and ground transportation. Ensure all travel plans are entered onto the director’s calendar. For international travel/meetings, ensure proper travel documents are obtained. Coordinate with overseas offices on logistical details, including receiving and loading of presentations.
- Responsible for daily office operations, handling incoming mail and phone calls. Maintains office efficiency and handles unforeseen and ad hoc situations. Order office supplies, office equipment as necessary.
Interested candidates may send your resume directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Keith Khaw Hao Ming
CEI REG NO R1546813
Recruit Express Pte Ltd