Executive Assistant / Snr Executive Asst, Inpatient Operations
National University Hospital | Date Posted: 20-Oct-2018
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- To provide full spectrum of secretarial support to Head and his / her department.
Duties and Responsibilities
Major Duties (70%)
- Manage the HOD calendar.
- Coordinate meetings, book venues, collate agenda and arrange for catering requirements when necessary.
- Provide procurement support for department (sourcing for quotation, raise ePAY and ePR, liaising with vendor/MMD for delivery of items)
- Responsible for all department-issued equipment and manage posters in Inpatient wards.
- Collate and prepare statistic reports, as and when needed.
- Maintain filing system, manually or electronically in shared drive.
- Mail-room duties.
- Keep track of stationery budget and to ensure there are sufficient office supplies at all time.
- Perform any other duties assigned by Reporting Officer.
Other Duties (30%)
- Provide support for minor ward renovation/R&M works if needed.
- Provide admin/operational support and co-ordination to units or projects, as assigned
- Update Staff Record for Department and maintain staff’s personal files and confidential documents and collate yearly Learning Need Analysis (LNA).
- Manage and coordinate overseas travel for Department. Coordinate various Department events.
- Prepare new staff arrival – orientation file, laptop, phone lines, card access, IT access etc.
- Cross-cover the duties of Executive Assistant / Senior Executive Assistant in his / her absence.
- Minimum Diploma, or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ working experience.
- Proficient with MS Word/Excel/Power Point/Outlook.
- Good communicative and people skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
National University Hospital