Executive Assistant/ Senior Executive Assistant : Division of Nephrology
The Executive Assistant/ Senior Executive Assistant is to provide the main administrative support for the clinics/dialysis centres under Division of Nephrology.
Duties and Responsibilities
Primary Responsibilities and Duties (60%)
- End-month billing for dialysis (PD/HD) Patients in Dialysis Centre promptly by the 2nd week of the next month.
- Pre-scheduling for consultation sessions and PD/HD sessions for Dialysis Centre patients for the following month.
- Communicating with patients in Dialysis Centre patients with outstanding payment and advice accordingly. Clear Documentation of what was discussed and follow with payment status.
- Perform Financial Counselling before new patients are placed at NUH Wards and Dialysis Centre for PD/HD.
- Timely payment of Monthly invoices (e.g. Rental, Water, Electricity and Newspaper Bills).
- Handle purchase and work requisition processes, from calling suppliers for quotation to submitting invoices to Finance for payment.
- Assisting Dialysis Centre Nurse Manager on other ad-hoc purchasing and operational issues.
- Receiving of stocks and inventory management of Dialysis Centers.
- Inpatient Dialysis Centre Patient Placement Coordination.
- All portable subsidy funding claims for RC and DC
- Liaise with vendors related to PD / HD claims
- Check with NKF, MOH and VWOs subsidy and submit for related PD / HD claims
- Check with relevant insurance policies and submit for PD / HD claims.
Renal Centre and other administrative matters
- Registration, payment and appointment setting for patients at front counter.
- Collect and dispatch documents from/to areas within hospital premises.
- Assist in preparation of tender documents.
- Requisite, control and maintain good utilisation of office supplies in the department.
- Ad-hoc issues assigned by reporting officer and nurse managers in supporting clinics.
- Counter Handover and Ad-hoc RC counter tasks.
- Direct contact with patients, nurses, doctors and frontline work is required.
- O level / Diploma
- Minimum 1 year of experience in clerical and administrative duties
- A good understanding of accounting and figures.
- Good computer skills in Word, Excel
- Willingness to learn
- Able to multitask
- Good communication and interactive skills.
- Able to work independently to take on more responsibilities.
- Interested applicants are invited to email a detailed resume stating your current and expected salary.
- We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
National University Hospital