Executive Assistant (Placement Services)
Location : Upper Changi North
Employment Duration: 11 months
Salary: $1,811 (Diploma) per month
Working hours: 8.15 am to 5.45 pm (Mon to Thurs), 8.15 am to 5.15 pm (Fri)
Executive Assistant (Placement Services) – Temporary (11 Months)
Division/ Section Career Facilitation Division
Report To Manager (Placement)
Purpose of Job
To play a key role in the reintegration process of offenders by securing employers keen to provide employment opportunities. To also provide employment assistance and job coaching, as well as facilitating job skills upgrading for offenders, ex-offenders and their family members by performing various administrative support services.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducts thorough assessment of skills and aptitude of ex-offenders (Walk-ins) and secures suitable job placements for these offenders.
- Assist in liaising with prospective employers for employment opportunities..
- Updates job placement records in the Offender Rehabilitation Management System (ORMS) and other databases
- Collates and prepares relevant statistical information for various reports and other purposes as and when needed
- Collates and prepares relevant document necessary for Career trial claims of a fortnightly basis
- Administrative support to the Placement team such as filing and data entry.
- Attends to calls from companies, institutions and clients
- Attends to calls from ex-offenders and their family members
- Performs other duties as assigned by Manager (Placement) or Assistant Director (Career Facilitation)
Business Edge Personnel Services Pte Ltd