Executive Assistant (MNC, Town)
- MNC in Town
- 5 days work week
- Good and cosy working environment
- Provide high-level administrative support for the Asia Pacific President.
- Provide administrative support to Directors and other executives as needed.
- Prepare materials for executive, management and quarterly APAC Operating Committee (AP OC) meetings including managing the planning, development and coordination of communication, agendas, minutes, programs, and logistics.
- Attend AP OC meetings and other meetings as coordinator and action taker to include accurately writing up meeting minutes and being the ongoing manager of the action items.
- Organize and coordinate senior executives’ visit schedules, business events and townhall meetings to ensure all local logistics arrangements are well planned and managed.
- Contact and manage communications effectively with internal/external sources.
- Ensure proper maintenance of documents and records.
- Produce, format and proof executives’ emails/messages, memos, reports, presentation materials and other documents.
- Handle incoming and outgoing electronic communications and phone calls.
- Responsible for calendar management and maintains appointment schedule by planning and arranging meetings, conferences, teleconferences and travels.
- Work successfully with all businesses and departments across company by building collaborative relationships with internal key personnel and individuals at all levels, both within the APAC team as well as with the Global team.
- Manage, coordinate and arrange executives’ regional and complex international travel schedule and reservations, including visa applications, hotel bookings and transportation.
- Is the main liaison for Singapore office travel related issues with Global office.
- Travel expenses management which include timely submission of expense reports and receipts.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
- Drive or support other ad hoc projects or initiatives within the APAC region that may arise from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Administration, Business, Economics or equivalent
- At least 8-10 years of extensive experience at an Executive Assistant level supporting senior executives in a multi-national company
- Attention to detail, strong organization and close follow-up skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong expertise in MS Office programs, including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.
- Familiar with OneDrive and other cloud-based data sharing services
- Ability to learn new technologies and database systems
- Experience in managing multiple calendars with competing priorities
- Flexible and adaptable to changing environments
- Possess flexibility, resilience and a great attitude while dealing with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Able to deliver results on all projects
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Ability to handle multiple requests promptly, effectively and professionally
- Engage effectively with all stakeholders across various functions/levels/culture as part of a team
- Strong customer service disposition, proactive in addressing needs of the executives
- Willingness to take on additional responsibilities
- Open to working early morning or later hours as needed (including being available as needed should issues arise during supported Executives’ travel)
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Alternatively, you may wish to email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd, 11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01, Singapore 049317 Tel: 6950 9748
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant in charge: So Boon Shyen, Debbie
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1111376
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.
People Profilers Pte Ltd