Executive / Assistant Manager, Marketing & Leasing
• Market and sell/lease residential and/or industrial and commercial space to prospective buyers/tenants.
• Plan, implement and monitor the execution of the marketing related activities to ensure set targets are achieved.
• Develop long term customer relationships and provide a high level of service to achieve new and repeated business.
• Negotiating and overseeing preparation of Sale/Lease Documentations and Approval Status.
• Handling of the Marketing Collaterals.
• Assisting with customers' enquiries, feedbacks.
• Providing up to date property and market advice and guidance to customers.
• Handling of phone, email and walk-in enquiries.
• Overseeing showflat/sale gallery operation.
• Site viewing with potential customers.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing / Real Estate or equivalent.
• At least 3 - 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Friendly and pleasant personality.
• Able to work independently and as a team player.
Soilbuild Group Holdings Ltd