Executive/ Assistant Manager
- Be part of the marketing team in developing and implementing creative and strategic social media campaigns.
- Produce digital content like artwork, social media posts, and videos.
- Manage and coordinate marketing activities across multiple social media and online platforms to ensure timely execution with efficient ad budgeting and boosting.
- Evaluate strategies to improve website sales conversion and customer engagement and suggest new ways of generating traffic.
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities and sponsorships.
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients.
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; responding to client requests for proposals.
- Knowledge of Social Media Platforms, Facebook Ads, Web Proficiency and Computer Software such as Photoshop/Illustrator, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Able to handle food photography, videography & editing - basic knowledge of any photo and/or video editing software will be a great advantage.
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and keen to learn.
- Able to work in a team and independently as well.
- A background of digital marketing will be a great advantage.
We are looking for experienced staffs (Assistant Manager) to lead and manage a team. We are also looking for entry level candidate (Executive) with a passion for a dynamic working environment!!
Please indicate in your subject header Executive or Assistant Manager where relevant to your applied position. Submit your curriculum vitae resume with attached photo & your current last drawn, expected salary package and reason for leaving each job to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] Short listed candidates will be notified.
- Qualification: Diploma/ Degree
- Year(s) Exp : Entry Level for Executive position
- Zonal Segregation : Central
- Salary : $2300 - $2900 Salary will commensurate according to experience and qualifications
- Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
WHY JOIN US?
We are a dynamic team of individuals driven with passion to deliver solutions over an integrated marketing platform.
- Dress Code: Smart Casual, Agency Attire
- Spoken Language : English
- Industry : Advertising/Marketing/Promotion/PR
- Working Hours : Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays
- Benefit : Medical, Dental, Miscellaneous Allowances.
- To Hired : SG/PR/Malaysian/Foreigners