Executive Assistant, Learning & Development (Healthcare) HCK
- Execute HR functions and processes, including orientation, sponsorship, scholarship, bursary etc.
- Work closely with business units and staff to achieve the short-term and long- term objectives of the HR department.
- Participate in audits of learning and development programmes.
- Support in organisations' events and projects such as staff wellness, work-life balance, work improvement review projects.
- Minimum Diploma in Business/ HR Management
- Relevant working experience in HR (Learning & Development) would be advantageous
All qualified candidates are invited to email your resume in MS Word format to:
Clarissa Kee Pei Wen (R1875501)
Please include your full working experience, education background, notice period, expected salary.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd